Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Wayfinder's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"I thumbs up that sentiment Jim N.   Sometimes just helping a neighbor or friend in n…"

Wayfinder replied Apr 10 to FlatCat 440...

2 Apr 10
Reply by Wayfinder

"I agree Ted, the Roland is a great amp... and works well as a busking amp.   I wish…"

Wayfinder replied Mar 22 to Fender Mustant I Modeling Amp

2 Mar 22
Reply by Wayfinder

"LOL.  That's so true Ted.  I can testify that "just the right guitar" makes a great…"

Wayfinder replied Mar 18 to bridge

5 Mar 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"Hi Jerry.  Does it make a difference?  Yes.  Every bridge that is different than ano…"

Wayfinder replied Mar 17 to bridge

5 Mar 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"Bwahahahaa... Over the decades have tried pretty much all of these... and many guit…"

Wayfinder replied Feb 17 to I WAS LAUGHING AT FIRST, the PISSED AFTER:)

1 Feb 17
Reply by Wayfinder

"What Ted proves is back to what you said originally Rick:  " i know wen it comes to…"

Wayfinder replied Jan 19 to Should bridge and nut be the same height on a fretless cbg?

3 Jan 19
Reply by Wayfinder

"It is common to have a slight rise on the strings, because they are more loose and v…"

Wayfinder replied Jan 18 to Should bridge and nut be the same height on a fretless cbg?

3 Jan 19
Reply by Wayfinder

"Not sure what you mean by "the neck is not notch out right".  Cigar box lids come in…"

Wayfinder replied Jan 13 to Space between box and lid or no space

7 Jan 13
Reply by Wayfinder

"Ted makes a very good point there.  When one uses a standard electric pickup, the de…"

7 Jan 13
Reply by Wayfinder

"Hi Rick.  There are many ways to build a CBG.  It is a highly-individual folk-craft…"

7 Jan 13
Reply by Wayfinder

RSS

© 2018   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service