Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Wayfinder's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"mwahahahahaaa... "

Wayfinder replied May 18 to question: how to switch top of box/image to back of box.

14 May 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"Glad it helps.  One important thing:  when using a split stick-through (2nd diagram)…"

Wayfinder replied May 18 to question: how to switch top of box/image to back of box.

14 May 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"You asked for photos.  Here's illustrations.  Note there is no indication which is t…"

14 May 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"A follow-up which simplifies this concept in one's mind: Consider a cigar box that,…"

14 May 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"Whether attaching the neck to the bottom or top of the box, the installation is almo…"

14 May 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"I agree with Jim.  Many a box I've reversed like he says and let the lid decorate th…"

14 May 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"If you just want the front lid to be openable, can use the lid for the front.  Just…"

Wayfinder replied May 17 to question: how to switch top of box/image to back of box.

14 May 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"It depends on the box.   Is it a paper-wrap box, wood box... what kind?  One way I…"

Wayfinder replied May 17 to question: how to switch top of box/image to back of box.

14 May 18
Reply by Wayfinder

"I thumbs up that sentiment Jim N.   Sometimes just helping a neighbor or friend in n…"

Wayfinder replied Apr 10 to FlatCat 440...

2 Apr 10
Reply by Wayfinder

"I agree Ted, the Roland is a great amp... and works well as a busking amp.   I wish…"

Wayfinder replied Mar 22 to Fender Mustant I Modeling Amp

2 Mar 22
Reply by Wayfinder

RSS

© 2018   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service