Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Wayfinder's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Good job Brad! Congrats. : )"

Wayfinder replied Aug 2 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Asian pots are known to be well... cheap.   If you decide to replace the pots, be su…"

Wayfinder replied Jul 30 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Sure thing!  Glad to hear you had success on that.  Sounds like you have a loose wir…"

Wayfinder replied Jul 30 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"You're most welcome!  Will look forward to hearing of the results.  : )"

Wayfinder replied Jul 28 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Follow-up Brad:   I haven't tried this yet but have been meaning to.  Probably would…"

Wayfinder replied Jul 28 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"There are a couple of ways to add a 3-way switch.   Probably one of the easiest is t…"

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Hi Brad.  If you have a close-up photo of the setup that would help. There are lots…"

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Bwahaahahahahaaaa "

Wayfinder replied Jun 8 to After over a thousand instruments, I still screw up

9 Jun 8
Reply by Rose Ericson

"Depends on the mistake. As you say: sometimes they force us to decorate a bit more. …"

Wayfinder replied Jun 7 to After over a thousand instruments, I still screw up

9 Jun 8
Reply by Rose Ericson

"Pickup winding can be frustrating, but yes, as you say exciting as well.  I've built…"

Wayfinder replied Jun 5 to Hand winding a single pole Mag pup.

6 Jun 6
Reply by Ted Smith

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service