Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Brad Fleming's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought I would let you Ted and Wayfinder know that the guitar is now alive and we…"

Brad Fleming replied Aug 1 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Thank you both for your advice. It is starting to point to the pot "

Brad Fleming replied Jul 30 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Thanks for the advise. This guitar appears to be of Asian decent and not the best PO…"

Brad Fleming replied Jul 30 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Wayfinder, after checking all wiring (done very poorly) I found that they had used a…"

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Added the new 3 way yesterday and everything is working well. I was limited on where…"

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Wayfinder, I can't thank you enough!! I'm out to purchase a new 3 way and will keep…"

Brad Fleming replied Jul 28 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

"Thank you Wayfinder! picture a Les Paul with typical wiring and an Ovation electric/…"

Brad Fleming replied Jul 28 to wiring a 9v pre-amp piezo pick-up and 2 humbuckers to the same 1/4 inch output jack

16 Aug 2
Reply by Ted Smith

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service