Handmade Music Clubhouse

Cigar Box Guitar Headquarters - CBG HQ

Clubhouse Jam on the front porch!
Post a pic of yourself playing and join the jam.
Please try to include your legs and the whole instrument in your shot.  Not much room up front for more legless shots,,,
Here we are so far, I'll keep updating it.
 Click the pic for a larger version.

(left to right)

Roof:: Mike Izzo, Hippy Chip, Taxi, Jonesy, Russ Sonny Kemner

Balcony: Denys Lord, Norbert Kochhan, Ted Crocker, C# Merle, Tom Lanford, Travis "SlackJack" Woodall

Porch: Ottie Noble, JoJo, Roosterman, Thom Underwood, Forte Maurizio, Randy S Bretz, Mikel (Medicine Man ) Doktor, Hapirhythms (Gloria), Rockabilly Al, BluesBeaten Redshaw, W.T. Tarapchak

Grass:  Fatt Max, Bill B, ANDOMAND alias Andrew Mcfadden, B Tal/Billy Bruce, Sylvain, Tinque8, Gene Jaimez, Mike McCaw, Right On John, Highwood CBG, Keni Lee Burgess, Ice Bob & Boom Boom, Tom Petry, Calim

Ground:   Pete "Papa Bo" Turner, Kevin M. Kraft, Tony "Tea Belly" Johnson, Old Lowe, Wichita Sam, David M, Fernando Amorim, Sal, Jawbone, Donald A Blitch Jr, Boneses, Wade, Joe Minter, Little Johnny Kantreed, Maverick, Smojo, Richard 'Highway Key' Stark, LJ, Railroad Don, Mark Andrew Hiley, Gonzo  Gator, WillardJ, CB Gitty, Dena Lee, Bairfoot Cajun, Mark Melchior, The Fader, Bjørn Houdorf, Little surf, Surffrog, James Bernard,  Johnnie 'Lil Stogie', Rodney Fruits, Hogs Grunt, Steven Smith - Dewy, Kimmo, Iggy, David Johnson & George the pooch, Tiny Guitars, Joës, Iner Souster, Shane Hopkins, Bjørn Houdorf, George "Doc Kazoo" Collins, Martin ''OOgie Man'' Jutras, Elmar Zeilholer, Tony the Shed Guy, Mick Hardy (crikey)

Max Shores in the cornfield shooting the next blockbuster flick!

Make an instrument and join the band!

Views: 4963

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here's mine, Ted.

Attachments:
Great Job Ted. Your the man!

HOGS GRUNT
You can almost hear it...

HEY...HEY.....FUN TIME....CAN I PLAY?

Attachments:

Photo of Maverick as he hasn't the time to send one.
New pic posted. This is an incredible band!
Nice touch, looks great. Nice job Ted
Ted, you're going to need a bigger yard
hilarious...the plane pulling the advert!!!! VENEER!
Brilliant. This the only one I can find of me. Might be a bit small though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ted Crocker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service